Entry level Keith Monks Record Cleaning Machine with manual wash
- Broadcast-Archive Standard Precision Record Cleaning Machine
- Full-spec Keith Monks vacuum system
- Supplied with Keith Monks discOveryTM Precision Record Cleaning Brushes for 12” and 7” records, ergonomic wooden brush holder and quality spray bottle for fluid
The 'Entry Level' Keith Monks ‘Sovereign’ is the 'vacuum half' of our standard RCM but without the built in deck mounted 'wash' system. Instead it comes supplied with a manual brush and fluid spray bottle.
Unlike any other cleaner, the ‘Sovereign’ still has all the other usual Keith Monks features: automatic thread reel out, tidy concealed jars inside cabinet, and the full-spec Keith Monks vacuum section. Although some other makes offer a variety of models with pumps of varying abilities, we don't believe in 'degrees' of vacuum - the record either is dry, or it isn't. Therefore all Keith Monks models, including the 'IIe', feature our full spec, broadcast-standard, extra quiet vacuum pump – still probably the biggest in the industry.
Unusually the 'Sovereign' comes supplied with its own fluid spray bottle (a particularly good American type selected after exhaustive trials, capable of controllably dispensing a useful quantity and angle of fluid) and a handheld wooden brush holder (an ergonomic, chunky design which, upside down, also cradles the brush to help stop spills and contamination between cleans).
The suction arm then glides quietly across the record, vacuuming up the fluid together with all the dirt and particles now dissolved or floating in suspension, and leaving the disc completely dry, clean and ready to play.
Available in a choice of finishes:
- 'Classic White' (light cream with elegant white trim),
- 'Royal Blue' (deep blue with elegant black trim), and
- 'English Oak' (premium golden oak finish sealed in layers of clear protective polymer)
Also unusually at this price point, a lid cover is included as standard (after all, why buy a cleaning device you can't keep clean?)